Senior PHP Developers
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developers responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will work in an
international, multi-disciplinary team with highly motivated and talented individuals. Our client is a B2B Software as a Service supplier for the Human Resources sector and boasts large multinational enterprises as clients.
- 4+ years of relevant industrial experience
- University Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Hand on experience developing server side applications using PHP. Experience in Laravel is a plus.
- Experience with NodeJS or Python programming languages
- Must have experience in TDD.
- Must be familiar with MySQL and experience in any NoSQL database is a plus.
- Knowledge of serverless architectures and platform integration is a plus
- RESTful and Streaming API development
- AWS knowledge is a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Good command in English
- A full-time, 40 hours/week, position
- Competitive salary including a bonus scheme;
- Informal, entrepreneurial, international and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated;
- Apart from your contribution to the company, your personal development has high priority;
- International traveling;
- The opportunity to revolutionize the HR-Tech market;